Team - Gaunt MotorsportsDriver - Rickie&Mavrick&Chasen
[COMMENT] - Being with Tri Ace off road since the beginning, Gaunt Motorsports is proud to have been able to help Tri Ace design the Dakar Rally off road tire. Rickie Gaunt's direct input has helped develop the best tire an off road racer can dream of. Mavrick and Chasen are both very impressed with the cornering ability of the tires. Starting out racing in circle track, they know how important cornering can be. The Dakar Rally tire gives them the ability to drive into a corner, and have the confidence to quickly navigate the corner. Additionally, the strength of the sidewall gives them the confidence they need to be able to drive over the roughest the terrain the desert can throw at them. Gaunt Motorsports is proud to represent Tri Ace tires and is looking forward to many more races on Tri Ace tires to come!
[DRIVER INFORMATION] - Mavrick and Chasen Gaunt began their racing careers in circle track, in Ford Focus Midgets at the ages of 14 and 12. Their dad, Rickie Gaunt, was a sprint car champion and got them involved in racing. The Gaunt’s were introduced into off road racing in 2008 when family friend Tony Smiley began racing a class one car. Since the first race in the desert, the Gaunt’s were hooked. From 2008-2011, Rickie split driving duties with Tony in his class one car. In 2011, Mavrick and Chasen would make their desert racing debuts in a stock full, class 8100 race truck. Mavrick and Chasen would later upgrade into a class 1450 ranger. Mavrick and Chasen would gain further experience in the desert by co-driving for Smiley Motorsports in class 6100 and Trophy Truck. Mavrick and Chasen also teamed up with J-Buck Motorsports in their Class 12 and 10 car. Mavrick and Chasen have raced from Reno all the way down to La Paz in Baja. They currently have joined the elite ranks of class 6100, and get better with each race they partake. Rickie is still right by their side the entire way as their crew chief, with mom Denice as the team manager. Highlights of their career include winning Vegas to Reno in their ranger, The Mint 400 with J-Buck Motorsports, and a class 6100 championship with Smiley Motorsports
2nd Parker 425 class 8100
1st Vegas to Reno class 1800
2nd Mint 400 class 1800
3rd Rage at the River class 1450
1st Mint 400 class 12
1st Vegas to Reno class 6100
1st Henderson 250 class 6100
BITD Class 6100 champions
2nd Parker 425n class 6100
1st Laughlin Desert Classic class 6100
1st Pahrump 250 class 6100
2nd Vegas to Reno class 6100
BITD Class 6100 champions
Team - Green ArmyDriver - Justin Davis
[DRIVER INFORMATION] - Justin began racing at the young age of 14 in his 1600 car in the SNORE and MORE series. Justin has participated in all forms of off-road racing since he got started in these grass-roots racing organizations. Justin has spent many hours clicking off miles to gain valuable experience in the 1600, Class 12, Unlimited Class 1, and now the two current vehicles the Class 10 car and the Trophy Truck.
·2nd place at the Mint 400 at the age of 14 respectively
·Being the youngest to win the Baja 1000 back to back, first in the SCORE Lite with Daniel Folts and soloing it the following year in the Unlimited Class 1. Both these lead to Championships in SCORE.
·True Grit Award for both Unlimited Class 1 and Score Lite
·2011 received Dirt Sports Rookie of the Year and was also nominated for Driver of the Year.
·Overall winner at the HDRA King Shocks 250 in the Jimco Trophy Truck
·Overall winner in 2013 & 2014 Battle at Primm in Trophy Truck
·Overall winner in 2014 at SCORE International Imperial Valley Class 10
·Class 1 Unlimited winner and 4th Overall SCORE International Baja 1000 winner
·Class 10 Best In the Desert Vegas to Reno winner 2015
·MORE Lucerne 250 Class 10 winner Second overall 2016
·SNORE Midnight Special Class 10 winner and second overall 2016
·Soloing Class 10 SCORE International Baja 1000 Winner 2016
·2016 SNORE Class 10 Championship
·Class 10 SNORE Battle at Primm Winner and Second overall 2017
·2017 SNORE Class 10 Championship
·2017 SNORE Driver of the Year
·2018 MORE Slash X Duel in the Desert Overall/ Class 1 Winner
205# TruckDriver - Joe Delucie
[COMMENT] - Just amazed on how well the new #Triace Dakar Rally 39 inch tires performed.We had Zero flats in the 1143 miles and only changed rears once in San Ignacio.(rm608)Not that we even needed too..the 325 miles with me behind the wheel.And if you know me you know I'm not easy on tires. Looks like the R&D we've been doing with Tri-Ace tire USA has done the finished product well.#baja#50thanniversy #b1k #baja1000 —with Dennis Blasko and 7 others.
Team - Winter MotorsportsDriver - Hank Winter
[COMMENT] - We like the stiffer sidewall and the harder compound of the 35 x 10.50 tire. These aspects create less flex and improves cornering due to allowing more of the tire patch to be on the ground. Allowing this improves the traction also. Another detail we really like is the overall harder compound of the tire. This harder compound decreases tire wear and reduces having to change tires as often during long races and also decreases the chances of getting flat tires. These tires are the best tires going for Class 10!!!
[TEAM INFORMATION] -
Start Date: 2010
·2012 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) champion
·2013 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) champion
·2010 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) Parker 425 3rd place
·2011 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) Parker 425 1st place
·2012 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) Vegas to Reno 1st place
·2012 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) Blue Water Desert Challenge 2nd place
·2012 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) Henderson 250 1st place
·2014 Best in the Desert Class 2000 (1/2-1600) Mint 400 1st place (Drove with another team this year)
·2014 SNORE Class 1/2-1600 Gold Strike 250 3rd place
·2015 Class 2000 (1/2-1600) Mint 400 1st place
·2015 SNORE Class 1/2-1600 Race Fuel 250 3rd place
·2016 Best in the Desert Class 6100 Champions (Drove with Smiley Motorsports along with racing our Class 10 also this year)
Team - Dust Brothers MotorsportsDriver - Hondo Jimenez
[COMMENT] - They are extremely thankful for their relationship with Tri-Ace Tires. They have been very impressed with the performance and longevity of the Tri-Ace Tires through all the rugged terrain that the desert offers.
[TEAM INFORMATION] - Dust Brothers Motorsports was started in 1999 by two brothers from Buckeye, Arizona. Alejandro “Hondo” Jimenez and Eduardo “Bubba” Jimenez grew up playing in the desert and going to desert races. The inspiration for their team name came from growing up and playing in the Arizona desert. The duo races off-road buggies, and their race number is 1050. The first car they owned was a class 12 car. They started their racing career in the Whiplash series after a few championships they then switched to another class and built their own class 10 car, which they raced in the Best in the Desert series beginning in 2006. They received 2nd place in the Best in the Desert Class 10 Championship for the 2007 season. While taking a few years off, they teamed up with Smiley Motorsports to help them race their class 10 cars and 6100 trucks. Then Richard Huizinga of Twisted Alloy in Buckeye built their current class 10 car in 2016, and they race it in the Best in the Desert series in addition to the Southern Arizona Desert Racing (SADR) series. They owe their success to their amazing family and friends who support them and participate in their races. In addition, they value the support they’ve received from fellow racers Smiley Motorsports and Gaunt Motorsports.
Team - Tcb MotorsportsDriver - Luis & Christopher
[COMMENT] - 2016 was the first year we ran tri-ace and Ran 5 tires on the car throughout the TORRA race series that year, came 2017 we were at the san felipe 250 and we could not be more impressed with the dakar rally and how it held up throughout the roughest known race in baja, (these were the same tires from 2016). Truly an amazing tire that we run and we anticipate you run it as well.
[TEAM INFORMATION] -
Luis Saenz, 55
Christopher L Saenz, 20
Its only Luis’s son Christopher and Luis himself that drive the cars,
- Jimco class 1600
state champion in chihuahua Mexico
-1st and 2nd place Texas desert racing association
-completed the CODE race series in Baja California
-Raced SCORE san felipe 250 and baja 1000
~2015 SADR 2nd place 1600
-2016 class win at TORRA Vaquero 400
- 1st place win in juarez Mx
-Desert Dynamics class 10
~2016 2nd place over all at TORRA Mescalero 160
-Tatum class 1
-3rd place overall at TORRA butterfield stage 300
-2nd place overall at TORRA Buffalo Soldier 200
-1st place overall at SADR sand storm 250
~2017 first place overall at TORRA Tres amigos 180
-6th place class 1 at the SCORE SAN FELIPE 250
-8th place at the score international Baja 1000
~2017 Score- 6th place in class 1 points.
1.The internal structure possesses reinforcing material: frame made of high strength steel belt +3 layer polyester carcass materials to improve high-speed stability and durability, while maintaining high impact resistance strength.
2.Rough aggressive style pattern design: horizontal 4 chunks of tread design, greatly improving tire grip on bad roads, development-shoulder block, wide lateral, and pit slopes provide strong traction for climbing.
3.Studded shoulder tread design: Let the tires successfully break the ice in the harsh winter weather and climb mountains with ease.
4.Ultra-thick sidewall tread design: Shoulder tread extended to the sidewall is designed to ensure the tire side impact forces providing strong traction while climbing slopes.
5.A small ditch shoulder rib design: Further improves tire safety, ensures tire from punctures at the bottom of the tread.
6.Tiny steel Design: Tire wet skid resistance improves braking performance, strengthening the grip tread.
7.A special formulation: high wear-resistant tread compound formulates low heat, high tire side rigidity formulation improves impact resistance, ensuring driving safety.
8.Sidewall design rim protection boss: Lets the rim and the tire remain close, while avoiding the side of the rim to be hit.
1.Asymmetrical Tread Pattern Design： It well delivers to evenly contact between the tread and the ground when handling curves and hard turns, provides you exceptional driving experience.
2.Engineering design of wide and narrow grooves combination：The narrow grooves increase tire grip on pavements while the wide grooves provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
3.Combination of trapezoid and triangle blocks：It improves the strength of blocks to avoid lugs biting and hydroplaning.
4.High-strength steel belt and carcass material： As a professional on/off-road tire supplier, we only use the high-strength and world class material to secure the tire quality as well as its performance.
5.Dedicated compound：Professional on/off-road application compound contributes excellent performance of puncture resistance, tear resistance and wear resistance, safe and secured.
6.Dual sidewall designs：Each Rugged Terrain provides two sidewall designs so you have one more choice for your tires look. The functional sidewall pattern not only protects the carcass from possible injuries but also provides additional grip in deep mud and rocky terrain.
7.Untraditional Tread Pattern Design：This latest new pattern design makes your vehicle more fascinating.
1. Bionic sidewall and open tread design: lifelike tiger sidewall tread design, the tire let overbearing. Independent open blocks, so that both tires in the mud, sand, snow and road pavement remained stable and quiet.
2. The center of "m" and "z" shaped tread design: the appearance of the tires is a clean aesthetic, effectively reducing the structure of the tire tread hardness, improving tire tread grip of the tire in the yearly quarter, implementing excellent traction.
3. Circumferential stepped deep groove design: the tire rolling process effectively eliminates the sediment, gravel, breaking the ice, so that tires on all roads are more durable.
4. Fetal shoulder large lateral groove design: While the vehicle crosses an obstacle in the dirt, or pit, it can easily grasp the ground, get out of a pit, and climb obstacles.
5. Simple and neat serrated knife groove design: While on snowy and icy roads, snow and ice act like a knife rupture ease, to form an effective grip.
6. Shoulder grooves small earth station links: Greatly enhance the strength of the shoulder, also strengthening the tire sidewall stiffness.
7. All-weather tread compound design: Provides a powerful tread tear resistance, while in the snowy weather has good grip, so the tires "all-terrain" has become a veritable name.
8.1 2 pitch for low-noise tread design: The middle of the pitch to the shoulder of the tire tread of Formula One pair of 2, to avoid the tire tread blocking noise resonance striking the ground, the pitch arrangement allows simultaneous use of reasonable tires on a paved road with noise greatly reduced.
9. The structure of tire material: Seamless bead wire ring is wrapped JLB ensuring that the tire and rim are in close contact to ensure vehicles traveling at high speed are safe and comfortable in the mud and snow pavement.
1.Durable, simple, elegant, all-weather pattern design: The use of reinforced matrix material, thick sidewall and tread pattern design, off-road rally and ordinary SUV owners are the best choice.
2. The new knife through pattern design: Adjusts the tire tread stiffness while reducing tire noise, a tire suitable for both mud, ice and snow is also suitable for highway pavement.
3.The tread center "S" and type "I" block design: Greatly improve tire grip, while offering to bring the tire appearance concise beauty. SUV owners and extreme off-road enthusiasts ordinarily are a favorite.
4. Huge shoulder block design: To ensure the rigidity of the tire so that the tire has excellent anti-impact performance, but also when crossing obstacles like mud, there is a strong grip.
5. Fetal shoulder large lateral groove design: Dirt road in the vehicle, or when the pit over the obstacle, you can easily grasp the ground, with a rapid climb out of the pit or obstructions.
6. Lightning steel design: While on snowy and icy roads, snow and ice act like a knife ease rupture, forming an effective grip.
7. The center tread ditch protruding shoulder tread blocks and a small ditch protruding rib design: Effectively prevent the tire debris on complex roads, even when damaged by sharp objects.
8. 30% thicker sidewall tread design: When crossing obstacles, the sidewall can resist strong impact, thereby greatly improving tire life; or on a rugged road, when the vehicle provides a strong assist grip, the tire will ease over the pothole.
9. All-weather tread compound designed to: Provide a powerful tread tear resistance, while meeting in the snowy weather with good grip, the "all-terrain" tire has become a veritable name.
10. Low-noise tread design: Rational design is combined to optimize the ratio of the pitch arrangement pattern; the tire noise is greatly reduced on all paved roads.
11. Adopted on 2-3 layers of polyester carcass structure + material is wrapped JLB, these rugged tires ensure comfort and safety while performing at high speeds.
Be the first to get notified about our new products! Enter your email to get updates straight to your inbox.